Shell Stitch Slouch Crochet Pattern
Do you love textured hats and hate a ton of counting stitches? Super easy but beautiful pattern that has row repeats that make crocheting it a breeze. Works up quick and easy with worsted weight yarn, though you could adjust your hook size and use a smaller yarn easily. Pattern is easy enough to not be tedious but interesting enough that you will not get bored with it. And bonus, it is super cute to wear, gift or sell!
Pattern has been tested by multiple talented pattern testers to ensure that you are getting a pattern free of mistakes.
- Digital File/Pattern ONLY
- American Standard Crochet Terms
- Please note that due to the nature of digital files I cannot take any refunds however I do offer customer support and will try my best to help you with the instructions.
- You may not share, copy or reproduce this pattern in part or whole.
- Photographs are also copyright protected and may never be used.
- Please link back to Eclectically Me Niki if selling your finished items online.