Book 46 was Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade ( I'm behind on finishing illustrations, not a speed reader)
Things I liked about it:
- main female character was plus sized and proud of it (plus a read head!)
- the way it dealt with sticky situations like boundaries, gossip, difficult familial relationships, online vs irl friends
- the romance and the way Marcus was so into April
Things I struggled with:
- the Fandom world they spoke of...while I understand the concept of it, it's not my thing and sometimes felt over done and slow moving for me. That said.... It had many parallels to One To Watch which also is told with a TV show pov but it's a show I watch and understand the dynamics of so if you are a GOT person ignore this issue and read on.
- the smut seemed out of place and too much at times. I get that we need to know just how comfortable they become with each other, but if seemed extra if you know what I mean.
All in all a nice steamy pool read where the struggle is out weighed by the bliss.